Cost Effective Graphite Mold Casting Solutions
Find out how you can benefit from
We have been using graphite permanent
moulds to cast metal for over 30 years
Graphite Permanent Molds a Proven Casting Process
- Graphite molds are guaranteed to last for the life of the project.
- High tolerances are achieved as graphite is thermally stable and does not need any mold coatings in the casting cavity.
- Graphite is less expensive to machine than cast iron or steel.
- Set up is simpler as the molds are much lighter than metal molds and use smaller casting machines.
- Our bottom fill low turbulence process produces a solid homogenous casting.
- Precision castings from a few ounces to 20 lbs
- Casting sizes up to 24" long x 18" wide x 4" high
- Vertical and Horizontal parted molds
- CNC Machining
- Metal Fabrication
- Final Assembly
The Right Castings Materials
- ZA-12 -the Best all around Zinc Alloy
- 356 Aluminum
- Zinc Special Hi-Grade -sacrificial zinc anodes
- Graphite Permanent Molds for Zinc and Aluminum.
- Metal Permanent Molds for Aluminum
- Complete in-house mold making services for both graphite and cast iron.
- Able to accept most CAD file formats
- Casting Design Assistance
- Solid Modeling
- Proto Typing and Modeling